About Me

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

About Me

This is an honest, down to earth blog producing a lyrical breakdown of modern age drug rap. I have a strong opinion, and am hard to change my ideas so if you are here to change what i have to say, you have a challenge ahead. There are many Blogs about modern rap music, however mine is different. My blog is here for people that listen to rap music and people that don’t. I hope to create an environment open to everyone, illustrating to new listeners to rap showing that it is not all 3 generic beats and curse words, and I hope to inform current rap listeners about some of the topics being played for them. Albums will be reviewed and broken down so that people that have inferior knowledge of the slang words and topics and have a better understanding of the music. Much of new modern drug rap uses words and phrases that much of the public do not know. My goal is to introduce these lesser talked about ideas through the artist’s music. Open conversations are how anything in the world makes progress. Comments are open in the bottom of every post and discussions are encouraged to be used. I may challenge your ideas and I hope that you challenge mine, a good heated conversation over music can lead to great things. All viewers of this blog should be able to finish reading my posts and have a better understanding of what they are listing too. You should have the ability to understand new drug rap slang, and even have new friends in an online community sharing their thoughts on new modern age rap music. 

I'm just a suburban white boy explaining modern age drug rap music.

No comments:

Post a Comment